Black is the New Pink

All Black Work Look with Red Shoes

Black Polka dots with silver jewelry

All Black with Red Pumps for Work Style

Red Pumps with Skinny Work Pants

Silver Jewelry Bracelets

All Black Work Style with Red high heels

Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace

All Black Work Look with Red high Heels

| OUTFIT DETAILS |

BANANA REPUBLIC Soft Wash Oxford Shirt, sold out [SIMILAR | SIMILAR]  | LOFT Moto Skinny Pants | CHINESE LAUNDRY Red Patent Pumps, old [SIMILAR] | KENDRA SCOTT Tima Stud Earrings , Silver Rayne Necklace in Ivory Pearl  | STELLA & DOT Renegade Cluster Bracelet  | NADRI Crystal Bangle  | GORJANA Conwell Charm Necklace  | STILA Stay All Day Lipstick in Fiery | ESSIE Bahama Mama

Black is definitely the new pink.  I always find myself leaning towards darker colors when I am out shopping, and I think you can never go wrong with a black on black look.  I love how simple yet strong an all black ensemble can be, and the slimming effect of black doesn’t hurt.   Sometimes I will add a pop of color with shoes or jewelry to break up the dark color.   It’s a great way to show off an amazing statement necklace, or sport a fun shoe color.  I love wearing my red pumps with all black!  The color really shines against the all black background.  Happy Friday!

Want to see more Daily Outfit Looks and updates on New Blog Posts follow me on INSTAGRAM

14 Responses to Black is the New Pink

1. Rebecca says:

Classy and ladylike! I love red shoes as a pop!

2. Darcy says:

Love your Kendra Scott necklace!

3. Patti says:

Classic in dots! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

4. I love your accessories and the polka dot shirt is perfect. Thanks for linking up for Stylish Saturday. xo ~ Megan The Fashionista Momma

5. I say you can’t ever go wrong with black, or polka dots! Love the red shoe too!

6. Kim,USA says:

I agree yes I agree hehehe! I am not really a pinky lady but I like your outfit if is very classy!

Kim,USA

7. Love this look! The pop of color in the shoes is perfect!

I would love for you to link up this post (or any other beauty related post) at this week’s Beauty Frenzy Friday link party! Every post is pinned and has a chance to be featured in the next party 🙂

8. I often use all black as the base for one standout piece and these shoes do stand out! Love this!
    Debbie

9. very nice classic chic outfit. i love the polka dots and your kendra scott necklace is to die!

10. Jess says:

Great look! Love the long necklace and so cute with tthe pop of red!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess xx

11. Amy Ann says:

Love the polka dots and all the silver accents. These pants fit you like a dream! I seem to always be looking for just the right work pants…

xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

12. I love polka dots! Great look! Thanks so much for linking up!

13. Shauna says:

That spike bracelet is so cool, I need to have it I think 🙂 Red, black & white is my all time favorite combo, and you nailed it perfectly -xo

Shauna