Fun, Flirty, and Office Friendly

Cream Silk Blouse paired with a-line midi skirt

Chicwish aline skirt and elaine turner bella clutch

Cream Silk Blouse and violet a-line midi skirt

Chicwish A-Line Midi Skirt in Violet and Enzo angiolini pumps

Cream Silk Blouse and full a-line skirt, office outfit idea

Piperlime cream silk blouse and marsala a-line skirt, office style idea

Chicwish a-line midi skirt in violet and elaine turner bella clutch

Cream Silk Blouse and a-line midi skirt, perfect office outfit idea

PIPERLIME COLLECTION Washed Silk Blouse  | CHICWISH Full A-Line Midi Skirt in Violet | ENZO ANGIOLINI Finton Pumps  | ELAINE TURNER Bella Black Suede with Gold Quilting | GORJANA Mika Pendant Necklace, Chloe Large Stud Earrings  | BAUBLEBAR Slim Hinge Bangle, Old [SIMILAR] | MAC Lipstick in ‘Faux’  | ESSIE Sole Mate

Shift dresses are probably my favorite thing to wear to work, but coming in a close second are skirts! With skirts, you can change up your top, jewelry or shoes to create a plethora of outfits.   I am so in love with the a-line midi skirt trend.  These skirts are fun, flirty, and office friendly.  I love the color of this skirt, it reminds me a little of this year’s pantone color of the year, Marsala.  The color is perfect to transition across multiple seasons, which means I can get more wears from it!  For today, I paired with a cream silk button down to wear to the office.  I think this skirt is going to pair perfectly this summer with a black or white v-neck t-shirt, maybe a fun statement necklace.  I have also been toying with the idea of trying out the crop top trend, and this skirt would go great with a long sleeve black crop top!  So many fun ideas, can you tell I have a few Christmas gift cards burning a hole in my pocket?  Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a fabulous weekend!

[jetpack_subscription_form title=” ” subscribe_text=”Enter email to subscribe and receive notification of new posts by email.” subscribe_button=”Submit”]

16 Responses to Fun, Flirty, and Office Friendly

1. mark says:

fun, flirty, office friendly indeed but you forgot sexy! and yes you do look all of these attributes in this very attractive outfit!

2. Laura says:

Really loving this simple but very chic outfit – the colour blocking is great and the print on the clutch adds that touch of detail. Hope you can join in with Street Style Sunday linky again this week

Laura x

3. Heather says:

This skirt is gorgeous! I’m featuring you this week at Friday Favorites! Thanks for linking up!!

4. I love skirts and make it a skirt with pockets and I will stay in it forever. This is a beautiful one,Thanks for joining my link up and I hope to see you Thursday

5. What a lovely and classic look! I can’t decide which I like better, your skirt or shoes! Thanks for linking-up!

6. Abby says:

Oh wow, gorgeous skirt! I love the color too 🙂 I’m still not over the midi trend!

By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

7. Akaleistar says:

The skirt is beautiful, and I love the color!

8. Alecz says:

Wow, this skirt is just stunning! The colour is beautiful, and I also love the midi length. Great clutch too!

9. Maria says:

Hi Karen, I really love your style! That Chic Wish skirt is so beautiful, the color is so bright and cheery. You look very pretty, ready for an productive day at work. 🙂 Have a wonderful day! XO, Maria

10. This is a really nice silhouette and I love the pop of color!

11. I love your outfit! That adorable midi skirt is really working for you! Thanks for linking up with Blogging Besties 🙂

12. Adore this look, the sharp lines of the skirt and shirt and the print clutch-you look gorgeous! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday

13. Michelle says:

Wow, the color of this skirt is on point!

14. Katie says:

HI Karen, Just stopping by from the Friday limk-up! Love this skirt on you! The color is gorgeous!

Cheers!

Katie
    iamkatgolden.com

15. angie says:

looks really nice and very flattering
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com