Customized to Perfection

Customized to Perfection dress with eShakti online boutiique

Gold Jewelry paired with pink spring dress

eShakti customized dress with gold accessories, office outfit idea

eShakti customized dress adding sleeves, baublebar bracelets

Perfect pink dress, customized to perfection

Elaine Turner Python Bella Clutch with Steve Madden Pumps

Perfect Pink dress, spring outfit idea - great for office or bridal shower guest

Customized pink dress to add sleeves, office outfit idea, spring look

ESHAKTI Ponte Sheath Dress c/o |  STEVE MADDEN Nala Platform Pumps  | ELAINE TURNER Bella Chocolate Python Clutch | KENDRA SCOTT Skylar Earrings in Tiger’s Eye | GORJANA Zion Necklace | BAUBLEBAR  Slim Hinge Bangle, Old [SIMILAR]  Mini Pave Links Bracelet, Old [SIMILAR] | MAC Lipstick in Faux | ESSIE Fiji

I love dresses!  I have an entire Pinterest style board dedicated solely to beautiful dresses.  Sometimes I think that if I owned enough, I would wear a dress everyday!  A couple years ago, I set out on a quest to increase the number of work dresses I own.  When I looked at the dresses already in my closet, almost all of them were sleeveless or cap sleeve.  So I  decided to try to buy more dresses with a short to 3/4 length sleeve length that I could wear more easily across different seasons.  I found tons of dresses I loved with cap sleeves or sleeveless, but short and 3/4 length sleeves was not so easy.  Then I found eShakti, an online boutique that allows you to customize dresses to fit your needs.  Depending on the dress you select, you can change the sleeve, neckline, and length.  Warning, you will spend hours on this site playing with all the options!  You can also enter your measurements to have the clothes made just for you.  My alterations lady is not going to be happy, but I’m thrilled to find a website with such a cool customization feature.  The dress in today’s post, originally started as a cap sleeve, below the knee dress.  I loved the color and style of the dress (and that it has pockets!!!), so I decided to try out the customization feature and order it with an elbow length sleeve.  But I just couldn’t stop there.  I’m on the petite side, and prefer dresses that are just above the knee, so I also decided to change the length of the dress to above the knee.  I am really pleased with the result, a gorgeous work dress with a shorter sleeve.  Exactly what I have spent months trying to find, delivered to my front door about a week after placing my customized order.

As a special treat for my readers, eShakti is giving you an extra 10% off with promotional code ladyinviolet valid through March 13, 2015. Promotional code is not applicable on clearance/sale, gift card, or overstock categories.   In addition to dresses, they also have skirts and tops you can customize to your style.

Follow Lady in Violet INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | SUBSCRIBE

Lady in Violet

30 Responses to Customized to Perfection

1. Kim says:

Love this dress and the color! It looks fabulous on you.

2. Tameka says:

I love the color and cut of this dress! Thanks for linking up at Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

3. such a beautiful dress, I love Eshakti and there personalizations.Thanks for linking up and hope to see you this week

4. Gorgeous dress! Thanks for linking up to #brilliantblogposts x

5. Shasie says:

I love eshakti. It’s really cool that we can change the sleeve types, length, etc., and even better for me is that they offer plus-size dresses! Loving the Elaine Turner clutch! I kneww that was ET before I read the outfit description!

Shasie
    Live Life in Style

6. What a beautiful pink dress that looks great on you!

7. I am so glad they use ponte now. I was not happy with their previous cotton fabric and have not looked at them recently. This color looks amazing on you!

Alice

8. Iulia Gulia says:

That color is radiant on you! It suits you very well 🙂

Thank you so much for linking up with the Ladies Collective Linkup. Hope to see you again on Wednesday http://www.bestofbabylady.com!

9. Nicole says:

thanks for sharing that website. I need more dresses in my closet and I really like the pink one you’re wearing.

10. Chimee says:

I really need to get more into dresses !! This one is super cute on you !

11. Red Reticule says:

That dress is absolutely beautiful! I love the sleek cut and the elegance!
    Red Reticule
    Red Reticule Collection
    Red Reticule | YouTube

12. Jill says:

I love the color and cut of your dress! You look great! My favorite thing about eShakti dresses is that they have pockets!

Jill
    Doused In Pink

13. Aisha says:

That color looks great on you, girl!! 🙂

14. Susan says:

Such a lovely, lovely dress. I want one for myself. Thanks for sharing at the This Is How We Roll Link Party on Organized 31.

15. Eshakti does such excellent work. I have a couple of their pieces. This dress is beautiful on you. Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop!

16. The color of that dress is SO pretty. Love that snakeskin clutch, too!

17. You look gorgeous in that dress. I recently placed a custoiized order with them too and i cant wait to receive my item :). Found you through “Let your light shine linkup”.

18. So cute! Thank you for providing the link to that bangle!

19. Chelsea says:

Sounds like such a fun website.. I sometimes need someone to help put everything together for me
    SO glad I found your blog
    Chelsea@ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

20. Mrs C says:

WOW! The color of the dress and the perfect fit is stunning! E-Shakti rocks! Great choice with the perfect tone nude shoes.. really elongate the legs! 2 thumbs up!

21. Jules says:

Ooo sounds like an awesome shop to look at. I get so frustrated finding a dress I love if only it was another colour of had sleeves. #brilliantblogposts

22. Love the dress…very pretty!!! Stopping by from Thursday Favorite Things 🙂

23. Bex Stark says:

that dress suits you so perfectly! thanks for linking up.

24. Vicky says:

So pretty! You can do so much with this dress. It’s a fantastic color and fit on you too.

Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
    l,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

25. Missy May says:

Customized to perfection indeed!! Surely suits you well and the colour is beautiful. 🙂

missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

26. Lanae Bond says:

I really love your dress! I think it is cute and very versatile!

27. mark says:

you look very bright and pretty in this posting! love your outfit!