Fall Color Crush: Burgundy

fall color trends burgundy clothing

Floral Dress  |  Long Cardigan  | Long Sleeve Blouse  |  Sweater Dress
Earrings  | Necklace  |  Crossbody Bag  | Scalloped Flats
Tie Front Heels  | Off The Shoulder Top  | Backpack Purse

It’s officially September which means bring on pumpkin everything and all the fall colors! I’m really excited to see burgundy as one of fall’s hot colors this year.  Dresses, shoes, purses, jewelry, it’s everywhere and I love it!

Burgundy clothing is a staple in my closet.  It mixes so well with other colors.  I personally love mixing olive and burgundy together.  My color crush list includes a few fall staples like the long cardigan and these adorable flats, and some fun statement pieces like the backpack and these heels!  I already picked up these fun statement earrings and have loved using them to transition my wardrobe to fall.   Of everything here, burgundy heels are a MUST!  I purchased a similar pair last year and wore them soooooo much!  They are great to pair with all black looks or to toss on for a fun color mix.

I’m really excited to share with you all my first Reader Survey!  I have wanted to do this for seriously like the past year.  It’s super short just 11 easy questions, so if you have a free minute I would love for you to fill it out.  I love sharing style and shopping inspiration, and I hope to periodically use these surveys to make my blog content even better!  I’ll probably remind you in a few more posts over the next week.  If you don’t have time today, you can definitely come back to take it.  AND Thanks in advance for taking the time to fill out.  I really appreciate it!

TAKE THE READER SURVEY HERE

Ya’ll have a great weekend!!

SHOP THE POST

15 Responses to Fall Color Crush: Burgundy

1. oh how i LOVE burgundy! fave color for fall!!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

2. Melissa says:

I’m OBSESSED with everything I’m seeing here because my most favorite color on the color wheel is red!

3. Jessica says:

This color is so rich! I love it for fall!
    – Jessica
    Miss Moore Style

4. Ashley says:

Oh girl!! I am so crushing on this color for fall!!

xo Ashley

5. Anna English says:

My absolute favorite color for this fall!

6. Burgundy is totally my color crush too…big time!!!!

7. Wesley Day says:

OMG I need all of this!! Burgundy is for sure one of my favorite colors for this fall. So gorgeous!

Xo,

Wesley Day | haveawesleyday.com

8. Lexi says:

Okay, I love all of this! Fall can’t come soon enough. 🙂
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

9. Greta says:

I love all of your burgundy picks! I just had my toes painted this color is preparation for fall. So ready!

Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

10. I’m so excited for the burgundy trend, and I’m really looking forward to buying some more beautiful burgundy clothing! xx Adaleta Avdic

11. Burgundy is one of my favorite colors as well! Such a great transitional color, as well as olive…great idea on the survey! I’ll have to check it out! Happy Friday! xoxo
    Samantha

12. Mariann Yip says:

I absolutely love the color burgundy and can’t wait to start wearing it for the fall!

13. Burgundy is seriously one of my favorites in the fall. Such pretty picks! Those earrings are SO cute!

14. Love me some burgandy!!
    Jaymie