The Must Have Items of Spring

Houston fashion blogger shares her must have Spring fashion trends of 2017.

Over the weekend, I purchased my first wedges of the season!  They are on backorder until the end of the month, but I still started planning all the fun spring outfits to wear with them.  Each season, I feel like I only gravitate to a couple trends, but this year I love almost all of them!  The cold shoulder/one shoulder tops and colorful jewelry are probably my top two.  I love adding colorful accessories to neutral outfits or doing a little color mixing.  I think the blue accessories above would look adorable with both of those dresses.

You can definitely plan on seeing many of these trends here on the blog this season, because I want them all!  You have to leave me a comment and let me know which trend is your favorite!!  Maybe it will help me shrink my ever growing wish list.  Also, if you want even more spring inspiration, I updated the Style Shop including what I have been buying so far this season.

Now, grab your coffee and get Spring inspired!

FEMININE DRESSES

RUFFLES & BELL SLEEVES

ONE SHOULDER || COLD SHOULDER  || OFF THE SHOULDER

BLOCK HEEL SANDALS

ALL ABOUT WHITE

COLORFUL ACCESSORIES

12 Responses to The Must Have Items of Spring

1. Sandy a la Mode says:

These pink heels are everything!! I love them, and all of your spring picks!

2. I need all of your spring picks!! So cute!

3. All of those tops are SO pretty! I can’t wait for warmer temps.

4. elise says:

so many great things!! love the colour palette too. can’t wait for spring!

5. bella says:

Bell sleeves are my life!! I need to buy some new ones hehe! you have some really awesome picks.

6. Great picks! I have that peach OTS top and I absolutely love it.

xo, Amanda | http://www.thegoldengirldiary.com

7. Kelsey says:

Bell sleeves and off the shoulder are two of my favorite trends and I’m so glad they’re sticking around!

xo Kelsey | http://www.chasingcinderellablog.com

8. April says:

So many cute looks for spring! I love that yellow dress and the nude sandals would go with so many things!

9. Karen says:

I love everything in this post. Please let me win the gift card so I can buy it all 🙂

10. SO many great Spring picks!! Now this weather just needs to start cooperating!

11. Elizabeth says:

Those earrings are a must! So many great picks!
    Xo, Elizabeth