Tropical Leaf Print Dress

Summer Outfit | Palm Print Dress | Brown Wedges | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Weekend Outfit | Tropical Leaf Print Dress | Summer Style | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Casual Outfit | Ivory Crossbody Bag | Brown Wedge Sandals | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Palm Print Dress | Crossbody Bag | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Tropical Print Dress | Espadrille Wedges | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

The official start of summer may have only been last week, but ya’ll it feels like we are in the heart of it down here!!  Since it’s only June, I know this means I will be living in all the easy, breezy, and lightweight dresses.   This tropical print dress is so cute for summer! I love the white and teal print.  It’s a cotton dress so lightweight with some breathability for those really hot days.  You could also wear flat sandals with this dress too.

Heads up for all my Style File Link Up participants, I will not have any linkups in July while I work on some changes to my posting schedule.  Be sure to enter your email address today when you post your link, and I will send out a notification when the link up is back up and running in August!  I can’t wait to see what you share today too!

Thanks for stopping by ya’ll!

Summer Outfit | Palm Print Dress | Espadrille Wedges | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Casual Outfit | Cotton Dress | Kendra Scott Earrings | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Casual Dress | Brown Wedges | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Palm Print Dress | Ivory Crossbody Bag | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

SHOP THE LOOK

12 Responses to Tropical Leaf Print Dress

1. Love that dress! Palm print is so great for summer

2. jacqui says:

Love it! thanks for hosting and sharing. Jacqui Mummabstylish

3. TAMMY says:

Perfect summer dress to combat the summer heat. I love you wedge sandals. I just got those same Treasure & Bond Wedge Sandals last week. They are so comfy. Outfit is boyfriend approved.

4. Cheryl Shops says:

I love a good tropical-leaf print for summer—such a cute dress!
    Cheryl Shops | http://www.cherylshops.net

5. Claire says:

Love dress. Such a great colour and pattern 🙂 Thanks for hosting.

6. That dress has every thing right! The neck line, sleeves, pattern colour – it’s fabulous – and that bag goes so perfectly with it! xx

7. Loving that print! Such a perfect dress for summer too! xo Jana | http://www.janastyleblog.com

8. amy says:

Such a cute dress!

9. Linda says:

such a cute dress and I love how your eyes change colour depending on what you wear. Very pretty

10. Jodie says:

That dress is fabulous Karen!! Have a great July!!
    XOXO
    Jodie

11. In love with this dress! The color and print are fabulous. Enjoy your break from the link up and I look forward to starting up again in August.

12. Maureen says:

Cute dress and such an easy least outfit for the hot weather we are experiencing lately! Those wedges are beautiful especially that rich brown leather.

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com