Not So Lazy Sunday

Spring Weekend Casual look, striped tee with maxi skirt -perfect for lazy sunday!

Spring Weekend Casual look, striped tee with maxi skirt and Kate Spade crossbody bag

Spring Weekend Casual outfit idea, striped tee with maxi skirt -perfect for lazy sunday!

H&M Striped Tee with Silver Jewelry - stella and dot

Bracelets!  - Kendra Scott and Stella and Dot

Spring Weekend Casual outfit, striped tee with maxi skirt -perfect for lazy sunday!

H&M Striped Tee, in store only [SIMILAR] | MOSSIMO SUPPLY CO. Knit Maxi Skirt | JALAPENO SHOES Braided Flip Flops | KATE SPADE Cobble Hill Leather Crossbody Bag | STELLA & DOT Renegade Cluster Bracelet, Rebel Pendant | KENDRA SCOTT Elle Earrings in Slate | BAUBLEBAR Crystal Mason Ring | NADRI Crystal Bangle | STILA Stay All Day Lipstick in Fiery | ESSIE Fiji | RAY BAN Original Aviator Sunglasses

Did the end of February sneak up on anyone else?  I have like a dozen or more things I have to do by the end of the month and somewhere to be every night! Eeeek!  Despite the crazy stressful busy few days I have ahead of me, this outfit reminds me of the laid back and easy going days that follow.  I have big plans to live in tanks or tshirts and maxi skirts this spring.  My March weekends are already filling up with birthday parties, baby showers, family dinners, and girl’s wine time on the patio.  I love the laid back yet still put together look of this outfit.  The perfect outfit to go from brunch to kid’s birthday party to dinner with the family or just to enjoy a lazy Sunday with good friends and good wine.   The way my March schedule is stacking up, I am going to need more outfits just like this one! I may need a few more maxi skirts – adding shopping to my to do list!  Happy Wednesday!

Follow Lady in Violet INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | SUBSCRIBE

Lady in Violet

19 Responses to Not So Lazy Sunday

1. Tameka says:

Nice and casual. And sunny! Thanks for linking up at Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

2. Rebecca H says:

I’m so jealous that you get to wear this outfit in February! I can’t wait for short sleeves and maxi dresses! Cute look.

3. Laina Turner says:

Looks like such a comfy outfit. Very classic.

4. Ellie says:

such a beautiful maxi dress!!

5. Love this outfit, it looks so comfortable! I like very much to wear maxi skirts and have the same like yours 🙂

6. great look, love the maxi and the stripes. Link up on my blog if you would like to come join us http://bit.ly/1vBWwqu

7. Cynthia L says:

I love this look, simple and classy at the same time. I can’t wait until we get nice weather like you have! Thanks for linking this to the This Is How We Roll Link Party!

8. Sierra says:

Love this outfit! Casual yet so cute! I practically live in maxi skirts in the spring. Wish it was warm enough to wear them where I live right now!

Sierra xo
    Sierra Elizabeth

9. Stripes are really in! Cute look…thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop! Please stop by to enter the very special giveaway on http://www.over50feeling40.com

10. Saying hi from Thoughts for Thursday! Where ever you are, it must be warm! I’m loving the maxi and striped shirt combo! I just got a maternity maxi skirt that I have NO CLUE how to wear! It seems obvious.. but I’m desperately fashion clueless!

11. Brittany says:

Maxi skirts are definitely a staple in my closet! So comfy and can be dressed up or down!

12. Love the combination of the stripe top and the maxi skirt

13. Amy Ann says:

I cannot believe it is the end of February! I love your stripes. They are totally my go to.

Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

14. Oh cute! Can’t go wrong with a classic and a colour pop!

I wore a very similar skirt this week. I love the volume paired with the extreme comfort!

15. I agree that the month went by way too quickly . I love your blue cross body – so perfect with this outfit!

Alice

Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

16. Darcy says:

Love the color of your bag!

17. Michelle says:

Love that outfit. Pictures are beautiful

18. I wore a very similar outfit yesterday! I have posted about it yet. The only differences were, mine was a long sleeve striped top, and I wore boots and a scarf with it because it is super cold around here. lol! Great minds think alike!! And I here ya about this month flying by. I just can’t keep up this year!