Peach Pleats

Topshop Pleated Midi Skirt | Lady in Violet

Spring Outfit Style - Halogen Chambray Shirt and Topshop Pleated Midi Skirt with Nude Wedges | Lady in Violet

Perfect Spring Look - Halogen Chambray Shirt and Topshop Pleated Midi Skirt with Nude Wedges | Lady in Violet

Spring Outfit Idea - Chambray Shirt and Pleated Midi Skirt | Lady in Violet

Spring Outfit Idea - Halogen Chambray Shirt and Topshop Pleated Midi Skirt with Nude Wedges | Lady in VioletPHOTO CREDIT: BRIAN ROCK

HALOGEN Chambray Shirt | TOPSHOP Pleat Midi Skirt *ON SALE | DONALD J PLINER Becca Wedge, Old [LOVE THIS!]  | ELAINE TURNER Annabella Chevron Clutch | GORJANA Mika Necklace, Zion Necklace, Chloe Studs | BAUBLEBAR Slim Hinge Bangle, Old [SIMILAR], Pave Links Bracelet, Old [SIMILAR]  | MAC Lipstick in Faux | OPI Taylor Blue

Umm how gorgeous is this skirt?!?!  I picked this skirt up at the Topshop Preview Party I mentioned on Friday.  This skirt and I were definitely love at first sight.  I have been working really hard to stick to my goal of adding more bright colors to my wardrobe.  I have not purchased one black or dark colored clothing item this spring!  It has been hard, but the amazing assortment of bright spring items is making it much easier.  I even picked up TWO bright and colorful skirts from Topshop.  I love the bright peach color of this midi skirt.  The color works beautifully with my darker chambray shirt.  I rolled up the sleeves to transform my chambray from a fall favorite to a spring staple.  I am a huge fan of pleats on a skirt.  It adds the perfect feminine detail to the skirt and creates beautiful movement when walking or twirling.  The pleated portion of the skirt is slightly sheer, but it has a matching above the knee slip underneath.  This little feature is going to be perfect for the hot days to come!  I have a few baby showers coming up this spring, and this skirt and chambray outfit is going to be perfect to wear to those events!  I added a nude wedge to keep my look casual, but you could easily add a nude heel to dress this look up a bit.  With these midi length skirts, I like to pick a nude shoe to create an illusion of longer legs.  It is a tried and true eye-trick that this petite girl loves to follow!  I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!  I spent the day enjoying time with family which was just perfect!

RESTYLED & REMIXED
CHAMBRAY SHIRT: Denim Because It’s the Rodeo
GORJANA NECKLACES: Sunday Brunch

[jetpack_subscription_form title=” ” subscribe_text=”Enter email to subscribe and receive notification of new posts by email.” subscribe_button=”Submit”]

46 Responses to Peach Pleats

1. Kamruzzaman says:

This is great! A lot of phone photo apps now also have this capability. Instagram’s selective focus mode can, with a little experimentation, give decent tilt/shift results as well.

2. Seriously loving this outfit, and hey great minds clearly do think alike. That skirt is gorge. #streetstylesunday x

3. Pingback: Spring Fashion Ideas + Do Tell Tuesday - Mabey She Made It

4. Pingback: Fun Fashion Posts and Do Tell Tuesday No. 70 - Little Red WindowLittle Red Window

5. Alycia says:

great colour. I’m not a huge skirt person, but that outfit looks great on you!

Thanks for linking up with the Saturday Spotlight!

6. I love your look! I got rid of an orange pleated skirt that I bought in Russia a few years ago because I never wore it, and now I could just kick myself after seeing full pleated skirts making waves this last year.

7. So pretty. Pinned and tweeted. We appreciate you being a part of our party. Please stop by on Monday at 7 pm. Happy Sunday! Lou Lou Girls

8. Mrs. AOK says:

I love the skirt!!! Actually, I love your whole outfit.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Mommy Monday.
    XOXO

9. Akaleistar says:

Oh, that skirt is so pretty!

10. Janise says:

I love your skirt…such a pretty color! Thank you for linking up with #AllAboutYou!

xo,
    Janise

11. Adriele says:

I LOVE THIS SKIRT!!!!!! It’s beautiful! So lovely. I’m obsessed with pleated skirts this spring.

-Adriele

12. Angie says:

I could not agree more, this is the perfect spring skirt and I love how you matched it with those totally cute nails (I NEED a manicure) and that chevron clutch. Thanks for linking this up with #reasonstodress

Angie from reasons to dress

13. Sandy says:

What a great outfit! I would never think to pair that together, but it looks so good! Love it!

14. Gorgeous outfit. I need that skirt! It looks absolutely beautiful on you!

xo Trish

15. Peach is a fab color on you!
    xoxo – katestylepetite.com

16. Lisa says:

Great outfit!! You look gorgeous XO. Thank you for sharing with #linkupwithlisa @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/04/linkupwithlisa-11-easter-sunday.html

17. Jess says:

I commented earlier, but need to invest in chambray. Love this feminine look hon!

Thanks for linking up to Turning Head Tuesday!
    jess xx

18. Lauren says:

I love this outfit! Looks cute and very comfortable. Coming form Brag About It link party!

19. That pleated coral skirt is so adorable, and I love the way you paired it with that chambray top! Those nude sandals are so cute too

20. Gentle Joy says:

Beautiful color and pleats…. such a soft peach color and the fabric is so nice. 🙂

21. Pretty spring outfit! lovely skirt. Thanks for linking up!

~Whitney

22. I have been gravitating towards a lot of peach/coral of late, and this outfit is right up my alley!! Love it and how gorgeous you look in this outfit..
    xx

23. That skirt looks lovely on you x

24. Amber says:

This skirt is such a gorgeous color, and I love that you paired it with chambray. Perfect spring look!

I hope you are having a great week so far!

Amber

25. Elly says:

I’ll say it again, this look is perfect on you! Love the color of the skirt.

26. Abby says:

OMG!! How pretty is this skirt? The color is feminine and delicate, making it perfect for spring. 🙂

xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

27. Jess says:

This skirt looks gorgeous on you! Love the material and color. I need to get a chambray top too, as there are so many great ways to style it like this .

Please stop by, jess xx

Hope to see you tomorrow at Turning Heads Tuesday link up!

28. Abby says:

What a beautiful outfit! The peach skirt is so pretty, and I love how you paired it with the denim top. It balances out the dressy-ness of the skirt perfectly. 🙂

xo Always, Abby

29. Logan Can says:

I love this skirt! And, of course, I’m a chambray fanatic. You look great!

30. Ashley says:

Love this skirt! I really like pleats and this color. Thanks for linking up with me today!

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

31. I’ve been coveting a pleated skirt for spring! Love yours!!

32. Avery says:

I love this outfit, I want to copy it. You look so cute and it looks so springy!

33. Heather says:

Lovely outfit! Love the pairing of the chambray top with pastel peach pleated skirt.

34. LOVE that skirt the color compliments your skin tone very nicely <3

35. Eva Duplan says:

How gorgeous! I love mixing fabric styles and you do it wonderfully here. I actually illustrated a similar outfit not too long ago!

36. Elise says:

I LOVE this skirt!!! – I am on the hunt for an outfit for my engagement photos and this is soooo pretty!!! 🙂

37. Michelle says:

Wow oh wow! I am obsessed with this skirt – it is perfect with your coloring & perfect for springtime weather!

michellespaige.com

38. Nicole says:

Love how you styled the skirt! I like your dainty necklaces a lot too!

39. Rachael says:

Very pretty spring look!
    Rachael
    stylishmichiganmom.blogspot.com

40. Brittany Bly says:

what a original easter outfit! i love this because it’s a little bit glam and a little bit casual.

41. Jen says:

I love this skirt. I’ve been in search of a perfect pleated skirt for myself and have never found the right one. This is definitely a great choice – and so perfect for spring! Thanks for sharing.

42. Whitney says:

How cute are you?! I love these colors. They are so spring-y!

43. I love the denim top!

44. Umm how gorgeous is this skirt! 🙂 🙂
    Really it’s looks gorgeous!!
    Krl

45. Pretty! I remember when those were hot skirts back in the 80s. Isn’t it crazy how everything circles around? Your hair is so pretty!

46. Love this mix of the chambray with this soft midi skirt! So pretty and chic! Coming from Mahogany Closet link up. Have a great day! 🙂