White Denim Jacket under $75 & Link Up

Spring Outfit | White Denim Jacket | Coral Top | Black Skinny Jeans | Lady in Violet | Houston Style Blogger

Summer Outfit | White Denim Jacket | Coral Blouse | Black Jeans | Lady in Violet | Houston Fashion Blogger

White Denim Jacket under $75 | Sole Society Kianna Bag | Lady in Violet | Houston Fashion Blogger

Spring Outfit | White Jacket | Pink Blouse | Black Jeans | Lady in Violet | Houston Style Blogger

Casual Weekend Outfit | Black Skinny Jeans | Steve Madden Stecy Sandals | Lady in Violet | Houston Style Blogger

Kut from the Kloth Denim Jacket | Coral Sleeveless Blouse | Casual Outfit | Lady in Violet | Houston Fashion Blogger

Casual Spring Outfit | White Denim Jacket | Pink Blouse | Black Skinny Jeans | Lady in Violet | Houston Fashion Blogger

White Denim Jacket under $100 | Kendra Scott Rae Necklace | Lady in Violet | Houston Style Blogger

What to Wear with a White Denim Jacket for Summer | Lady in Violet | Houston Style Blogger

Casual Summer Outfit | White Denim Jacket | Coral Sleeveless Blouse | Black Skinny Jeans | Lady in Violet | Houston Fashion Blogger

Hello! How was your weekend? Do anything exciting?  We kept it pretty chill because we thought it was going to rain all weekend, spoiler alert – it did not, but it was cloudy.  I spent a little bit of the weekend perusing the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale and shared a few of my favorites HERE.

One item I wear tons year round is my blue denim jacket.  It’s perfect to pair with dresses, tank tops, camisoles, and tshirts, just to name a few.  I have had several days where I really wished I had a white jacket, so I went searching for a lightweight affordable one.  It needed to be lightweight since it does get warm down here in Houston.

This white denim jacket popped up first in my search and had so many good reviews.  I looked over a few more, but I decided to give this one a go.  It was one of the more affordable jacket options I found that also had a high reviews.

I’m so happy with my purchase too.  It’s the perfect lightweight denim for warmer days, but will still keep my warm when people blast the AC indoors.  After reading reviews, I sized up to a Medium, and I think it was a good decision.  It can be buttoned if needed and still provides a little shape if left open.

I’m always cold, so I often bring a jacket or cardigan with me.  White is such a great neutral that can easily work with so many outfit combos.  I plan on bringing this jacket along anytime I am wearing my blue jeans, a cute sundress, or just a fun colorful top and black jeans like in today’s outfit post.

SHOP THE LOOK

Also, it’s Style File Link Up Day!! Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun last week.  I can’t wait to see all of your fabulous outfits this week!  Thanks for stopping by ya’ll and don’t forget to check out those Nordstrom Sale picks too.

17 Responses to White Denim Jacket under $75 & Link Up

1. Jennie says:

Great classic look, Karen! I love white denim jackets and the fit of this one is perfect. So cool to see you have a linkup – I will have to add it to my lineup. Thanks for linking with Fabulous Friday!

2. Elise says:

Beautiful look Karen! Simple and classic. Love your white denim jacket!

xx, Elise

3. Jana says:

White denim is the best! I love this look on you! xo Jana | http://www.janastyleblog.com

4. Mary says:

Love the easy elegance of your look! The neutral accessories are perfect!

Mary

5. Mica says:

Oh I love a white denim jacket, yours looks so good against the coral! 🙂 I just have the classic blue denim jacket, it would be good to change things up a little with a different colour like this 🙂

Thank you for the link up, hope you’re having a lovely week!

Away From The Blue Blog

6. Sarah Bell says:

A white denim jacket is definitely something I need to purchase! Loving that purse too!

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

7. Anne says:

I love my denim jacket so much, I think I just might need a white one too! Love it with this coral color for summer.

8. Shelly says:

The coral is perfect under the white jacket! Thanks for hosting!

9. Stephanie says:

love the white denim jacket!! so pretty on you!

10. Thanks for hopping over and I have added you to my weekly linkups. I do love a white denim, I need to get mine back out

11. I need a white denim jacket. Love this!

12. jodie filogomo says:

White denim is the best!! I still don’t have a white denim jacket because I always rationalize that I have the vest version. I still might have to get one though–it’s so crisp!
    Jodie

13. Kellyann says:

I love this outfit, it’s pretty and those black skinnies look great!
    xo,
    Kellyann

14. Abby says:

How adorable is that coral top? Love it with the denim jacket!

Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

15. Love the white denim jacket for a change this summer! It makes any color pop. I adore it contrasted with the coral top. Thanks so much for the link up!

16. Jaymie says:

Love the white denim!!
    Jaymie

17. Jessica says:

That white denim is the perfect layering piece. It adds a chic detail to this casual outfit!

Jessica | notjessfashion.com