Yellow Off the Shoulder Dress

Spring Outfit | Yellow Off the Shoulder Dress | Block Heel Sandals | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Yellow Shift Dress | Beaded Necklace | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Date Night Outfit | White Crossbody Bag | Block Heel Sandals | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Yellow Off the Shoulder Dress | Long Tassel Necklace | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Spring Outfit | Yellow Dress | Pink Heels | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Hello!! How was your weekend?  We had a randomly cold weekend here.  I had to pull out my sweaters and coats.  I was not feeling it, and I ended up spending most of the weekend indoors in my coziest loungewear.

This yellow dress is a breath of fresh Spring air after our cold weekend.  I have been noticing a little bit more yellow out this season, and I’m really excited about it.  It’s a color I love to wear, but I don’t really own much of it.  I’m hoping to add a bit more this Spring and Summer.  The bold yellow of this dress was the perfect backdrop for my beaded tassel necklace.  I love how the different colors pop against the yellow.  For a more fitted look to this dress, try belting it.  You can pick a fun color like blue or red to contrast against the dress color.

I originally thought about pairing this outfit with neutral or brown wedges, but then I found these color-block cuties in my closet.  I love all the bright colors mixed together.  It just adds to the fun and flirty nature of the dress.  This outfit would be perfect for an afternoon sipping wine on a patio friends, a casual evening party, or a fun date night.

I found a few more yellow favorites below, and don’t forget to check out today’s Style File Link Up!  Ya’ll have a good week!

YELLOW INSPIRED

Summer Outfit | Yellow Off the Shoulder Dress | Block Heel Sandals | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Spring Outfit | Yellow Shift Dress | Beaded Tassel Necklace | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Yellow Dress | Pink Block Heel Sandals | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Spring Outfit | Yellow Off the Shoulder Dress | Beaded Necklace | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Fashion | Date Night Outfit | Yellow Off the Shoulder Dress | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

SHOP THE LOOK

15 Responses to Yellow Off the Shoulder Dress

1. Jessica says:

Yellow indeed is the color of the season! And it looks amazing on you dear. That’s a really pretty dress you have there, playful and sexy with the flowy style and off-shoulders too.

Jessica | notjessfashion.com

2. Lee says:

Such a beautiful dress, and so fun with the color blocked shoes!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

3. This whole outfit looks great on you!

4. I remember when you wore those shoes last year I LOVED them! I wish they were a little lower heel though…too tall for this girl. Great, sunny look!

5. Alexandra says:

I really love those heels you paired with this! I probably would have paired some tan/brown wedges or sandals with a dress like this, but now that I see these heels… so many more fun options.

6. So cute! I have been so in love with yellow lately too! I love the pop of color with the heels, cute stylish touch! xo Jana | http://www.janastyleblog.com | IG: jana_meister

7. those shoes are perfect with that dress, so a pretty spring outfit. I am so jealous as we are expecting snow again

8. amy says:

That dress is stunning! I love the color! So bright and cheerful. Great choice of shoes.

9. Elise says:

What a beautiful dress!! This color is so bright, refreshing and looks gorgeous on you!

xx, Elise

10. jodie says:

Not only am I in love with this yellow dress, I’m dying at those shoes with it!! Talk about fabulous!!
    XOXO
    Jodie

11. I am loving yellow for spring and this dress is so cute! I love your shoes too!
    Cheryl

12. Totally in love with this look Karen! You look amazing in yellow and I adore the colorblock sandals and necklace.

13. Maureen says:

I love this yellow OTS dress and how you styled it! Your beaded necklace is such a beauty!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

14. I love your bright and happy outfit. It’s a stunner! x

15. What a beautiful and shinning dress! Superb spring outfit and the sandals are bringing the perfect finishing touch here!