Yellow Floral Top + White Denim

Summer Outfit | Yellow Floral Top | White Denim | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Fashion | Yellow Sleeveless Top | Blue Aviator Sunglasses | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Yellow Floral Top | White Ball Earrings | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Casual Outfit | Yellow Sleeveless Blouse | White Denim | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Hello and Happy Friday!! So for all my Nordstrom Cardholders, how did early access day one go for you??  I scored some AMAZING pieces this year.  I can’t wait to style them on the blog.  If you are an Instagram user, I shared a quick try on session on stories.  I will also be sharing them here on the blog soon, so stay tuned!  If you missed it, I shared some of my top picks of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in yesterday’s post.  You can check it out HERE.

Now let’s take a sale talk break and talk about this gorgeous yellow floral top. I love the feminine look of this top with the floral design and ruffle details.  I have a few sleeveless high neck tops like this and love wearing them for summer.  They work with skinny jeans and shorts for the weekend, and this top style also works or work with skinny ankle pants for tucked into a pencil skirt.  Side Note on this top, it does have some open crochet panels on it, so you will need to wear a cami underneath it.

Alright ya’ll, have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

| OUTFIT DETAILS |
Yellow Floral Top  |  White Skinny JeansEspadrille Wedges | Canteen Crossbody Bag | c/o White Ball Earrings | Bourbon & Bowties Bangles (similar)  |  Rayban Aviators  |  Nails: CND Cashmere Wrap

MY NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE PURCHASES (so far)

Weekend Outfit | Yellow Floral Top | White Skinny Jeans | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Casual Weekend Outfit | Yellow Floral Top | White Jeans | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Casual Summer Outfit | White Skinny Jeans | Espadrille Wedges | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Yellow Floral Top | Canteen Crossbody Bag | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit | Yellow Sleeveless Top | White Skinny Jeans | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

SHOP THE LOOK

12 Responses to Yellow Floral Top + White Denim

1. Virginia says:

I love this outfit so much! That top is so beautiful and cheery!

Virginia
    More to Mrs. E

2. Amy says:

Cute outfit! You inspired me to purchase a similar top and already have white jeans and tan wedges to add this outfit to my wardrobe. I love the color, size, and woven panel on this purse. Unfortunately it’s sold out on Nordstrom’s site but it is available on solesociety.com. It’s the Suki Satchel if anyone else wanted to purchase.

3. Ada says:

I recently picked up a similar yellow floral top and can’t stop buying yellow this year. Looks great with white. Love your wedges, too.

You should link this today with our special “Skirt-themed” linkup below. Any cute Summer outfits are welcome!

Thanks!

4. amy says:

So cute! Love that pretty top! Great shoes and bag too.

5. Great top! Love the pretty and delicate detailing. Have a great weekend xx

6. Ruth says:

So I used to not like yellow so much but this year it is seriously growing on me. I have bought a few yellow pieces myself and it’s so fun and sunny to wear!

7. TAMMY says:

Love this outfit on you. I want that yellow top.

8. TAMMY says:

Such a playful stylish top paired with white jeans and stylish wedge sandals. Perfect summer outfit. I can see why those Treasure and Bond Wedge Sandals are one of your go to summer shoes. I have the same pair and they are so comfortable and high. I can wear them all day with no pain. I am 5’9. Boyfriend is 6’5. I need some extra height for him.

9. TAMMY says:

Perfect playful summer top paired with white jeans and stylish wedge sandals. I can see why those Treasure and Bond wedge sandals are one of your go to summer sandals. I have them too and they are so comfortable and high. I am 5’10 without heels. Boyfriend is 6’5. I need some extra height for him.

10. Chez-rama says:

You look gorgeous in any color and this yellow top is no difference. I love it on you. Now I am considering having one like it

11. A very nice summer outfit with a great yellow top and those perfect wedges! Happy weekend xx