WorkWear: Red Midi Skirt

fall outfit | red midi skirt | black turtleneck blouse | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

work outfit | red midi skirt | black turtleneck top | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

office outfit | red belted midi skirt | black clutch purse | Houston Fashion Blogger Karen Kocich

workwear | black turtleneck top | red midi skirt | Houston Fashion Bloggers Lady in Violet

I have mentioned before that red is such a power color for me.  It’s the perfect color to add to your work wardrobe for a some good girlboss vibes.  I picked this red midi skirt up in store during the Nordstrom sale.  I liked the details of the wrap look and the belt design to make this stand out just a bit from an average pencil midi skirt.

This red skirt will pair well with any fitted top.  I really liked it paired with this black turtleneck for a polished and professional look.  I kept my jewelry minimal to really let this skirt be the statement maker of the outfit.

I hope ya’ll have a wonderful week and thanks so much for taking some time out of your day to stop by!

PHOTOGRAPHY BY: Banavenue

what to wear to the office | red midi skirt | black heels | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

workwear | red midi skirt | black patent heels | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

fall work outfit | long red skirt | black short sleeve top | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

SHOP THE LOOK

8 Responses to WorkWear: Red Midi Skirt

1. Amber says:

I love midi skirts for work, and this red one adds such a great pop of color to your outfit!

I hope you are having a great week so far!

Amber

2. Monica says:

That skirt is perfection! I love that color red. Thanks for joining my linkup this week!

3. stephanie says:

that skirt is so pretty!!!!!!

4. LOVE that skirt and the color!! You look fabulous! Hope you are having a great week! xo Jana | http://www.janastyleblog.com

5. TAMMY says:

l love your skirt and that belt really makes the dress stand out. I would pair this up on a night out with a nice top and some stylish high heel sandals. Pointy toe pumps for work are ok if I don’t have to walk much. As a tall girl with big feet pointy toes shoes don’t work as well for me.

6. Kristin says:

Girl, you are fierce in that work skirt! It almost makes me wish I was working again so I could wear it! It could also be cute for night with a silky top and strappy heels? Great find!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

7. Julie Caron says:

Love that skirt. The belt and rounded hem really make it stand out.