Layering for Fall

Work Style Layering Look

Work Style Layering for Fall

Fall Work Style Layering

Cross Strap Black Pumps

Fall Work Style Wear Layering

| OUTFIT DETAILS |

BANANA REPUBLIC V-Neck Pullover  | ZARA Checked Shirt [SIMILAR]  | LOFT Moto Skinny Pants in Julie Fit  | ENZO ANGIOLINI Coadi Pumps  | ELAINE TURNER Drew Leather Clutch | GORJANA Mia Tiered Necklace, Mika Necklace, Taner Pave Bar, Chloe Large Studs  | BAUBLE BAR Slim Hinge Bangle, old [SIMILAR]  | ESSIE Bahama Mama  | STILA Lipstick ‘Fiery’

The Arctic Outbreak is coming!  I love the names they give cold fronts these days.  It’s time to start layering up this week!  One of my favorite layering combos for work is a button down shirt under a sweater. I tend to layer a print button down under a solid color sweater.  I like using this black and white check top as my bottom layer, because I can use it under an array of colors throughout the season.  I just recently purchased these skinny leg work pants, and I am in love!  Black skinny jeans are one of my favorite things to wear, so black skinny work pants seemed like such an obvious purchase that I can’t believe I had not made it yet.  These have diagonal zipper pockets at the hips, so they feel a little trendier than your average work pants.  Don’t be surprised if  these pants pop up again in upcoming posts! I am also loving these shoes. They have become one of my go to shoes with skinny pants.  I love the way the cross-strap hits just perfectly at the bottom of the pants.   They are also really comfortable!  When I first tried them on in store, I was worried about the back of the shoe rubbing my heel.  I haven’t had any problems with this, and these are quickly turning into one of my most comfortable pairs of black work pumps! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Monday!

Want to see more Daily Outfit Looks and updates on New Blog Posts follow me on INSTAGRAM

15 Responses to Layering for Fall

1. Such a cute look! I love those black tapered slacks,; they are a must-have.

2. chiara says:

Love the color and print mix! very cute for our arctic weather! lol

3. Missy G says:

What a great Fall look. Purple compliments you, very well. I have a pair of shoes that are similar to yours, but nude and flat. Love it!

4. Jo-Anne says:

Love the color – jewel tones are made for winter wear!

xJo

5. Love the color combination! I haven’t seen checked shirts in ages! You just gave me an idea for a purple sweater dress I was planning on wearing out to dinner tonight.

Stopping by from #saturdaysharefest.

6. Vicky says:

That color is stunning on you! love that you paired the pumps with the skinny pants too. Gorgeous fall look!

Thanks for linking up at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!
    l,
    Vicky
    TheMummyChronicles.com

7. Beata says:

Love the colour on you ! You look absolutely beautiful 🙂 x

8. Robyn says:

What lovely pumps! That deep jewel tone purple sweater is such a fall staple! You styled it perfectly!

Robyn
    -Come Join the Beautiful You Link Up–A Weekly Celebration of Women’s Beauty-

9. Lyddiegal says:

Oh yes, weathermen love to come up with ridiculous names for things!
    Love this layered combo, and those pants – they fit you so beautifully!

10. Stephanie says:

Love the color or your sweater! So pretty!
    Stephanie

11. Katie says:

Love those pumps! I’m all about the ballerina-looking straps!

12. Ashley says:

I love the color of your sweater and your dark lipstick looks perfect! Thanks for linking up today~

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

13. Lisa says:

Love the plaid shirt under v-neck with the gold. Great combo & look!

Lisa @ Daily Style Finds

14. Marissa says:

I love the look of button downs under sweaters but I can’t seem to get the right combination down! I love the checkered top though and those pants look super comfortable!