A Winter Staple Dress

Marc By Marc Jacobs Preppy Hobo

Winter Style Sweater Dress

Infinity Scarf with a Sweater Dress

Winter Style Sweater Dress

Winter Style Sweater Dress and Booties

| OUTFIT DETAILS |

LOFT Cable Sweater Dress  | LEITH Infinity Scarf | NINE WEST Leather Booties, old [SIMILAR |LOVE THESE]  | MARC BY MARC JACOBS Preppy Leather Hobo, old [SIMILAR | SIMILAR]  | KENDRA SCOTT Tima Stud Earrings  | H&M Silver Bangles | NADRI Crystal Bangle  | ESSIE Bahama Mama  | MAC Lipstick ‘Faux’

I love a good throw on and go dress, and sweater dresses are the perfect throw on and go.  For a dress to fall in this category for me, it has to meet one big requirement, NO IRONING!  Sweater dresses definitely meet this requirement, and they look great with booties, boots, flats, and pumps.  When it gets colder, I love throwing on some tights or leggings and wearing tall riding boots with them.  You can just as easily dress them up or down depending on your shoes or how you accessorize.  Oh the possibilities seem endless! I like that this dress is a simple dark gray color, because it gives me lots of options when changing the accessories to create a new look.  Just changing to a different colored scarf, or no scarf with a long silver pendant necklace can give me  a whole new look.  If you have read past posts then you know, the more wears and looks I can get out of something the happier it makes me! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Veteran’s Day!

Want to see more Daily Outfit Looks and updates on New Blog Posts follow me on INSTAGRAM

13 Responses to A Winter Staple Dress

1. Tameka says:

Purple and grey are a great color combination! I love purple, so I’m loving that purse. And the dress looks so comfortable. Thanks for linking up at Who’s Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

2. Amber Duffey says:

Love love love this dress on you and that purse goes perfectly with it!!

Thanks so much for linking up with Tremendous Tuesday, I hope you can stop by again tomorrow!

Hugs! Amber

3. Oh, I really love this sweater dress. The shaped hem is awesome.

We are bag twins. I have this bag but in a bright apple green colour. It’s the best bag ever for holidays and travel with all the pockets.

4. I love this winter dress! The pattern is great and I really really like the sleeves! Thanks for sharing it with Celebrate Southern this week dear! 🙂

5. This is a great sweater dress and I love how you have styled it with the booties and the fab scarf. The pop of purple bag makes the outfit even more special.
    Nora

6. I love the pop of color from your bag! What a cozy dress!

7. Lee says:

I have recently discovered my love for Sweater Dresses and I think this might be the next one I add to my collection! I love that it is a neutral, but has great texture to it as well. Thanks for sharing!

LegallySouthern

8. Ashley says:

Love this dress! Love the pop of purple with your purse. Super great look!

9. Robyn says:

That LOFT cable sweater dress is a winter staple for sure! I love the texture and fit! I’m also loving how you styled your bracelets over the sleeves! Great style!

Robyn
    -Come join the Beautiful You Link Up this Wednesday-

10. You had me at “no ironing”!!!! This dress is super adorable and looks so cozy! I love it with booties, so cute!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

11. Jess says:

I am a huge sweater dress fan, and I love this pattern and color on you. The plum accent with the purse is lovely. I love grey with purple
    from the link up
    please stop by, jess xx

12. A sweater dress is one of my favorite fall pieces! And that purple bag is fabulous <3

Fishbowl Fashion

13. Ada says:

That is a fabulous sweater dress Karen. Love the thick beautiful knit. Great scarf also. Perfect piece for November.

Welcome by sometimes. Thanks, Ada. =)