Shades of Gray Cardigan

layered fall outfit | white tank top | gray cardigan | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Casual outfit | black mini jetsetter bag | black booties | Petite Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

casual fall outfit | gray cardigan | gray jeans | Petite Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Where are my cardigan lovers at?? I’m loving this gray cardigan for fall. It’s more of an open knit so it’s perfect for those days when you need a light layer. I love it for the cool morning/warmer afternoon days. Per my usual, I’ve been loving mixing grays, black and white this fall. It’s one of those combos that can look chic even when part of a super casual look like this one.

Also, if you are looking for a good layering tank, I LOVE these. I’ve worn them a few times on the blog. I own them in a few colors. I love that I can wear my regular bra with these, and that they are a thick material.  The white is not at all see through. They are from Gap, so you can usually find them on sale every few weeks.

I hope you all have a great week ahead! I have another monochromatic style look coming for you later this week, and fun little beauty DIY, stay tuned!

Photography By: Banavenue

fall outfit | gray cardigan | black booties | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet fall layered outfit | gray cardigan | white tank top | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet fall outfit | gray skinny jeans | henri bendel jetsetter bag | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet Fall outfit | gray cardigan | gray jeans | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

SHOP THE LOOK

9 Responses to Shades of Gray Cardigan

1. Liz Klebba says:

Love a grey outfit! Less harsh than black, but equally chic… Thanks especially for including the link to that FAB-u-lous bag!

2. Ada says:

Not only am I a cardigan lover, Karen, but grey is by far my most favorite neutral. That is a fabulous cardigan and I love the sexy+edgy booties. =) You look super chic yet cozy!

Welcome by and linkup with me this Thursday and every week for the Moda Linkup. =) Have a Fab, Fab Weekend!

3. The cardigan is fabulous. I can always rely on you to point me towards the perfect pieces. So stylish! xx Maria

4. TAMMY says:

In my freezer office a cardigan is needed if you are staying more than 30 minutes especially during summer when the a.c. is full blast.

5. Ruth says:

That cardi is so cute. I love the knitted pattern and how easy it would be to style with so many other outfits! I love how you styled this look!

6. Vickie says:

I can’t seem to get any of the links to work for the sweater…can you give the name of it please??

7. Jaymie Ashcraft says: