Oh So Soft Loungewear

Soft V-Neck Tee and Capri Sweatpants | Lady in Violet

Soft V-neck tee Loungewear | Lady in Violet

Lavender Tee and Texas Necklace | Lady in Violet

Aerie T-shirt bra and the September Issue | Lady in Violet

Loungewear and pajamas | Lady in Violet

AERIE c/o Lightweight V-Neck Best T | AERIE c/o Sunnie Pushup Bra
|NIKE Gym Vintage Capri Sweatpants | TORY BURCH T Leather Sandal | DESIGNS BY LEAH SHEA Texas Necklace  | ESSIE Nail Color in Bahama Mama | IT COSMETICS CC+ Lip Serum in Love

Ten to twelve hours of everyday, I wear the outfits you see here on the blog.  BUT the second I get home, I quickly change into some comfy loungewear!  From soft tees to comfy capri sweats, I feel like my home wear game is pretty strong.  I kind of figured if I am going to share my everyday outfits with you, it was about time to share what I wear the other half of the day too.  For tops, I love soft tees and tanks.  This Aerie tee definitely fits the soft tee requirement!  I also tend to prefer v-neck tees over crew neck.  I started wearing v-neck tees around the house a few years ago, and I found them much more comfortable! For bottoms, I am a capri sweats girl for sure!! I have a few different pairs, but I really like ones with a banded bottom.  I purchased this pair during the Nordstorm Anniversary Sale, and I am completely obsessed with them.  They are so soft on the inside, I love it!  I seriously wear them almost every night.  I should probably buy another pair.  They come in multiple colors, so I could pick up pair in say blue.   Something super important for my loungewear is that it is outside appropriate.  I have a dog who needs to go out to potty, and I need my loungewear to be appropriate to take my dog out and potentially be seen by neighbors.  Since outdoor visits kind of require a bra, t-shirt bras are a big win for me.  I love how they are soft and comfy.  They are more like an addition to my soft tee than a regular old bra.

I’m still enjoying a couple more days of my stay-cation before heading back to the office.  This outfit is for real what I will probably be wearing today!  I can’t wait to read my September issues, watch some NYFW shows online, and maybe even squeeze in a little blog work.  Before I can do any of that though, I have to go get my Pumpkin Spice Latte fix!!  Happy Monday Ya’ll!

Follow Lady in Violet INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | SUBSCRIBE

Lady in Violet

12 Responses to Oh So Soft Loungewear

1. Angie says:

This looks like a perfect weekend outfit with the right mix of pretty details worked in. Thank you for joining the #reasonstodress linkup!

2. Kendra says:

This outfit looks super comfy! Thanks for linking up with best of the blogosphere!

3. Rachel says:

I love how comfortable this whole look is, from the sandals to the tee, very comfy and cool.
    Thank you for linking up to “Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me”

Rachel xo

Garay Treasures

4. Emily Green says:

Girl I am right there with you! When I get home from work (school) the first thing I want to do is get out of my clothes and into pajamas. There is so much to be said for being comfortable! And those things sound like the perfect things to do on some time off!!
    Emily

5. Yes please to loungewear!! It’s what I change into at the end of everyday or as soon as I get home for the night. The aerie tees are incredibly soft and comfy!
    Thanks for linking up with us.
    Betsy

6. Erin says:

Hi Karen!

I found you through one of the linkups! I love this adorable comfy look! I’ve followed you on most of your social media accounts so hopefully I can see more of your cute posts 🙂

I’d love for you to check out my blog and follow along too 🙂

7. Ashley says:

Lounge wear is the best! Your t-shirt and sweats look super comfy! Love you state necklace. I have one just like it for my home state! Thanks for linking up this week.

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

8. denise says:

very cute, and comfy

9. Carrie says:

I’m with you…as soon as I get home it’s comfy clothes time. Thanks for linking up today.

10. Such cute lounge wear! You look so comfy!
    Rachael

11. Sherrie says:

Hi,
    Looks totally comfy. Have a great day!

12. Darcy says:

Perfect comfy look! I am a huge fan of aerie pieces!!