4th of July Outfit – Navy Dress

Summer Outfit Navy Dress and Wedges Sandals

SHOP THE POST

small brown sunglasses - white earrings

White Quilted Leather crossbody bag - perfect for spring and summer!

4th of July Outfit - Navy Dress

Cognac Brown Wedge Sandals

Navy Dress with white embroidered details

Summer outfit - navy halter dress and wedges

navy dress with halter neckline

silver and white bracelets with white purse

semi dressy 4th of July outfit - navy and white dress

FRANCESCA’S Navy Dress  | BELLE BY SIGERSON MORRISON Wedge Sandals (similar)  |  KENDRA SCOTT Elle Earrings  | HENRI BENDEL Deco Hinge Cuff,  White Bangle  |  VERA BRADLEY c/o Quilted Crossbody  | Lips: MAC Craving  | Nails: ESSIE Blanc  | STEVEN ALAN (c/o Ditto) Wendell Sunglasses  *Rent Designer Shades Free for One Month with code LADYINVIOLET*

On Monday, I shared a casual 4th of July outfit, but I also wanted to share something a bit more sophisticated and semi-dressy.  I know not all 4th of July parties are cutoff shorts appropriate.  When I think classy holiday look, I immediately gravitate towards navy and white.  This navy dress is that perfect semi-dressy and festive piece.  I love the halter neckline.  I like being able to show off a little shoulder, and I think the cut is flattering on multiple body types.   The white embroidered details add a great feminine touch to the dress too.  I always want to make sure I’m not going to be hot, and this dress is very lightweight.  It’s also lined so no extra slip needed.

I decided to pair this dress with white accessories to really help the embroidered detail pop.  You could also pair with some red accessories like these shoes and these earrings to make this look a bit more festive.  I opted for wedges because I feel like many holiday parties take place outdoors and on grass.  Wedges are much easier for walking through grass, and they still can make an outfit look dressy.

I hope one of these looks has helped inspire your holiday outfit. Since the 4th of July is still a week and half away, pin your favorite look so you don’t forget it!!  Hope ya’ll have a great day!

SHOP THE POST

Lady in Violet

17 Responses to 4th of July Outfit – Navy Dress

1. michelle says:

Great dress! Chic enough for all summer long

2. Shannon says:

I have this almost exact same dress except it’s from Max Studio last year. It was one of my favorites for spring/summer 2015 and I even wore it yesterday!! Great style and easy to wear. I was also planning to wear it on July 4th!!

xx- S || Gamine & Stripes

3. Jessica says:

This is a very classy 4th of July look! Navy + white is always a great combo!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

4. Alexis Grant says:

Karen that dress is very pretty and you make it look great! I love summer dresses!

5. Love your dress, I love dresses that requires no additional jewelry.

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

Alice

6. Your dress is so cute and one that can be dressed up or down. I love dresses and wear them a lot in the summer because I think they are cooler than pants or shorts.

7. I love that dress! The white detailing is beautiful and perfect for the 4th!

8. So pretty. LOVE this look!

9. Love the details on this dress. You look great in this!

10. Lanae Bond says:

It is a classy dress and I love the detailing on it! This is a cute Fourth of July look for a nice dinner party!

11. Great dress! Perfect for the 4th!

Andrea
    Andrea’s Wellness Notes

12. Mary Murnane says:

Beautiful! I love this look. Such a perfect outfit for the 4th, thanks for sharing!

Mary