Athleisure Travel Outfit + The Best Black Leggings & LINK UP

Athleisure Travel Outfit | Black Leggings | Olive Pullover | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Athleisure Outfit | Free People Cocoon Pullover | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Travel Outfit | Zella Live in Leggings | Black Nike Sneakers | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Fall Outfit | Free People Cocoon Pullover | Black Leggings | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Travel Outfit | Most Comfortable Black Leggings | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

If you thought I was going super casual last week, you haven’t seen anything yet. Ha! I know this one is a bit different then my normal dressy casual style, but I wanted to share a super comfy travel outfit for you guys.  For many, holidays mean a flight or road trip is in the books.  If you don’t have big travel plans, this look would also be the perfect athleisure outfit for errand running or tree hunting.

I know I say I love lots of different pieces of my wardrobe, and I do love all of them.  BUT these leggings are one of my favorite things in my closet!  I own two pairs of them because I wear them so much during the winter.  They are called Live In Leggings, and I do just that.  I wear them as loungewear around the house, under tunic sweaters and tops outside of the house, and under skirts and dresses for those really cold days at work.

The best thing about these leggings, besides being super comfy, they are not see through!  The material is super thick, so no worries of your panties peeking through.  Despite the thicker material, these leggings are still so comfy and have a lightweight feel to them.  When I was grabbing the link to share with ya’ll, I saw they have over 3,000 5-Star reviews, so I guess I’m not the only one obsessed with them.

For those of you curious on sizing, I’m a 27 in jeans, and I wear a small in these.  They are a little long on my petite frame.  I let the material bunch up around my ankle.  You can see it in some of the pictures.

As for the rest of my athleisure travel outfit, this olive cocoon pullover is the perfect lightweight top for a Texas winter.  I love the looser fit for traveling.  If you are on a road trip or plane, it makes it easier to move around in your seat and makes me overall just more comfortable.  Also, these sneakers are really comfy for walking.  I wear these for my gym workouts and some errand running, so they have been tested and approved.

I hope ya’ll are having a great week so far! Don’t forget to keep scrolling to check out today’s Style File Link Up. Thanks for stopping by.

Athleisure Travel Outfit | Olive Lightweight Pullover | Black Leggings | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Athleisure Outfit | Free People Pullover | Zella Leggings | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Fall Travel Outfit | Non see through black leggings | Nike Sneakers | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Comfy Travel Outfit | Free People Cocoon Pullover | Black Tote Bag | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

Holiday Travel Outfit | Black Leggings | Olive Pullover | Houston Fashion Blogger Lady in Violet

SHOP THE LOOK

18 Responses to Athleisure Travel Outfit + The Best Black Leggings & LINK UP

1. Sheree says:

This is such a good outfit for traveling! I like that it is comfy enough to wear on an airplane, but still looks super cute. I would definitely wear this.
    Thank you for linking up this week!

~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

2. Ruth says:

That tunic is so gorgeous! I love the color and you look so comfy and stylish!

3. Alexandra says:

I LOVE that olive top! I am a sucker for a long sleeve top with cowl. This whole outfit is awesome, and looks soooooo comfy!

4. Nailil says:

This outfit looks so cozy, love the handbag too.

5. Kristin says:

I LOVE athleisure! I never used to be a leggings and sneaker gal, but I totally am now. I actually have these leggings in the cropped version and I should have sized up…I think I would wear them more often if I got the right size! I just need to wait until their next big sale.

6. Beautiful look! I must admit that this is really my favorite way to dress. And today will be a day I do so!
    Cheryl

7. stephanie says:

love the outfit!!!!!

8. Elise says:

This truly is a fabulous travel look. Cozy, chic and functional!

xx, Elise

9. Cheryl Shops says:

You look cute AND comfy—athleisure for the win! 😉
    Cheryl Shops | http://www.cherylshops.net

10. Natalie says:

I LOVE this ultra casual athleisure look! Maybe it’s cause I’m pregnant so anything comfy sounds extra nice 😉 But anyway, i love that color sweater on you! It adds a little bit of elegance.

Xx
    Natalie

11. Nistha Saraf says:

You look so fit and love the look!
    Nisthahttps://www.fashionistha.com/beret-an-unavoidable-fashion/

12. I love that tunic and have it in terracotta. It’s one of my favorites. I just purchased a very similar pair of Nike’s for days such a yours and of course a good pair of black leggings are a must. This is the perfect travel outfit. We’ve got a couple of super long days of travel coming up and I’m trying to decide what I’m going to wear. I always want to be comfy (& warm, planes are so cold) but still look cute. Thanks for the inspo!

13. Thanks for hosting the party every week! Have a great holiday season

14. Jana says:

I love that olive green top! Such a great piece that could be worn several ways! xo Jana | http://www.janastyleblog.com

15. amy says:

Such a cute athleisure look!

16. Love the leggings but dying over the chic relaxed vibe of the top. Perfect travel look!

17. Jaymie Ashcraft says:

I’ve been wanting to try these leggings!!
    Jaymie