Splash of Color

Weekend Outfit Idea - Coral Sleeveless blouse, white denim and sandals | Lady in Violet

Bright Coral Blouse with Gold Jewelry, great for summer style | Lady in Violet

Spring Outfit Idea - Coral Sleeveless blouse, white denim and sandals | Lady in Violet

Summer Outfit Idea - Coral Sleeveless blouse, white denim and sandals | Lady in Violet

Vince Camuto Top and DSTLD White Jeans | Lady in Violet

DSTLD White Denim and Enzo Angiolini Heels | Lady in Violet

Coral Top with Gold Jewelry | Lady in Violet

Weekend Outfit Idea - Coral Sleeveless blouse, white denim and heels | Lady in Violet

VINCE CAMUTO Chiffon Yoke Sleeveless Blouse in Pomegranate | DSTLD Skinny Jeans in Creme Tencel | ENZO ANGIOLINI Brodee Sandal | GORJANA Aldridge Drop Earrings**, Chevron Pendant Necklace | BAUBLEBAR Astronomer Pendant, Slim Hinge Bangle,old [SIMILAR] | HOUSE OF HARLOW Tessellation Cuff** | Brown Woven Clutch, Old | RAY-BAN Original Aviator Sunglasses | JULEP Shari | GLO MINERALS Empress Rose

** c/o Rocksbox Jewelry Subscription (First Month Free with Code LADYINVIOLETXOXO)

I did it! I wore my white denim out of the house!  We celebrated my dad’s birthday yesterday, and I decided that was the perfect event for their debut. I mean family is kind of forced to put up with my crazy and irrational fears of wearing white denim, right?!?  I have good news to report, I did not sit in or spill anything on my jeans!  Yep made it through the whole event STAIN FREE! A definite first time out success!

My outfit today is probably one of the looks I was most excited about for my new white denim.  I think bright colors look so much more bright and vibrant with white pants.  Don’t believe me, check out the last time I wore this top on the blog in the Restyled and Remixed section at the end of this post!  The top just looks more colorful to me.  I feel like white denim provides a blank canvas that is perfect for a splash of color.  I love my dark colored jeans, but I am really loving how crisp and clean the white denim looks.  I definitely think they are better fit than the dark jeans for spring and summer daytime events!  I have some brunches and family parties coming up, and an outfit like this one is going to be perfect!  I was so happy to hear that I was not the only one who fears wearing white pants.  I have enjoyed styling my white denim, so I am considering these spotless white jeans from Joe’s Jeans.  They claim to be stain resistant!  Has anyone tried them?  Are they really stain resistant and worth the price tag?

RESTYLED & REMIXED
VINCE CAMUTO BLOUSE: Spring is Here!!
DSTLD WHITE DENIM: Embracing White Denim

Lady in Violet

[jetpack_subscription_form title=” ” subscribe_text=”Enter email to subscribe and receive notification of new posts by email.” subscribe_button=”Submit”]

20 Responses to Splash of Color

1. Amber says:

This is a perfect look! I love white denim with brights too. I also love the pop of bright blush! Thanks for linking up with us at the Best of the Blogosphere!

2. I’m loving this! I’m always so impressed by your masterpieces. Pinned and tweeted. We appreciate you taking the time to party with us. I hope to see you on Monday at 7. Happy Mother’s Day! Lou Lou Girls

3. Jess says:

Love the color and the clutch!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tueaday!
    jess xx

4. Alicia says:

Me and white pants just don’t mix! I love the pop of that shirt with the white pants, and well done on wearing them incident free!

5. Abby says:

Love your top, hun! That color is so fresh and vibrant, but looks very classy too!

xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

6. Avery says:

Loving this outfit! I’m in the market for white jeans BEFORE Friday!

7. Mattie says:

It’s funny because I just blogged yesterday about how I manage to get something on my white jeans EVERY TIME I wear them.

But I agree, I think white jeans look best with bright tops (and also neutral shoes and gold accessories)–all of which are present in your outfit! Of course that means I love it. 🙂

northwestnativeblog.blogspot.com

8. Emmy says:

LOVE the look! If had worn this outfit I think I would have been stumped as to what shoes stop wear with it, but yours are perfect. And yeah for no spills! Thanks so much for linking up with the Best of the Blogosphere link up

9. Lisa says:

Love these colors together!! You look beautiful XO! Thank you so much for sharing with #linkupwithlisa @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/05/linkupwithlisa-15-diy-skirt-hack.html

10. Yay for no spills! I’m loving this outfit, it’s crisp, & bright. It amazes me how white changes the color of tops, and brings out certain design elements in patterns. Gorgeous!

11. Bobbyanne says:

Totally agree about the white! There’s something about wearing white that adds such a glow to our skintone and really does stand out more than dark colours. Gorgeous outfit, very summery xx
    Bobbyanne
    PromisingBeauty.blogspot

12. love the simple and chic outfit! the top has so beautiful color!
    Irene

13. Love that top, such a fun color!

14. Ashley says:

Really love the coral top. Happy Spring! Thanks for linking up today.

~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

15. Kaylie says:

Such a fun and summery outfit!!

16. This is such a cute look! I just love the bright top with white denim! You look wonderful!

17. Kristin C says:

That top is super cute! And I love the white skinnies!

18. Laura says:

That’s such a pretty shade and perfect for the season!

Laura

19. Patti says:

Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday!